Yampa Valley Golf Club
In the heart of northwest Colorado lies the Yampa Valley Golf Course. The oldest and most affordable 18 hole facility in the Yampa Valley. First opened in 1968, the Yampa Valley Golf Course lies beside the lazy Yampa River and plays through and over 240 acres of cottonwoods, wetlands, native grasses and sage. This is a golf course where everyone is welcome, treated like family and it won’t bust your golf budget. And it’s just a short 50-minute drive from downtown Steamboat Springs.
The mission of the Yampa Valley Golf Association is to provide our members, guests, and community with a quality golfing experience in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. In our quest to accomplish this, we provide a team of well trained, experienced, and highly motivated staff working together to make our course an enjoyable and affordable place to play golf and socialize. We will raise our patrons expectations to a new level by offering outstanding service and affordable recreation on a well maintained golf course.
Book a Tee Time
Book a Tee Time online and make sure there’s a spot for you and your group.
Become a Member
Membership has it’s benefits. Learn more about why you should be a member here.
YAMPA VALLEY REVISED OPERATING PROCEDURES DURING COVID-19
These are revised criteria for Yampa Valley Golf Course:
- Social distancing six feet apart
- We will open 9 – 7 Daily
- Golf check in will be in the Golf Shop
- Food and Beverage seating inside now at 100% Capacity
- Payment can be Cash, Debit,Credit Card or YVGC Membership check in
- Restrooms available outside in front of and inside Club House
- Pull Carts, Gas Carts and Club Rentals are Available
- Tee times will be spaced 10 minutes apart
- Practice Range is now open
Golf Course Set Up:
- No ball washers
- No Water Coolers
- Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
Join Our E-Club!
Get updates about specials and events here at Yampa Valley Golf Club.